Twitter

Monday, May 30, 2011

Re: Summer Break-Fresh Inspirations!

Hello Pink Readers,
How I missed blogging!-been busy and away getting things ready for my first boutique consignments locally. How fun it was putting it together for my first showcase in the LA area. Crossing my fingers and hoping for a good run:) Also, vacation time-will take a short break and work on new inventory and fresh ideas. The heat is sure making me cocoon at home. Hope everybody is chilling this summer. Flip Flops, Beach, Popsicles, & soak up some Sun!
Will do a weekly update and stay connected, also hope to keep posting some new pics of what I am upto.
Soon Again,
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been quite busy... That's great! Wishing you much luck and many sales at the boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina,
    Thanks much:) hoping for a good run...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...