Twitter

Monday, April 11, 2011

Re: Enchanted Inspiration!

Good monday Y'all!
A long pending project got accomplished and now my new jewelry and magnet collection is ready for its spotlight. A couple of clicks and I will get busy listing'em. Yay! and a shoutout to my new handy dandy lightbox-courtesy my husband. Can't wait to use it......
Sometimes, travel and a change of scenario causes new inspirations and infuses fresh enthusiasm, especially for artists. One such jewelry maker is Julie of Gypsy Moon Designs, completely inspired by the land of enchantment-New Mexico. Julie found new creativity after her move to NM from SFO and says that Taos, New Mexico has influenced her style the most. Working from her home now set in the rocky mountains of Montana, Julie loves antiqued copper and uses it a lot in her designs. Very elegant and pretty are her creations. Such south western, bold influence too! Check out her etsy gallery @
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gypsymoondesigns


Will get to work now and dabble in some colors myself.....enjoy the day and remember:
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

3 comments:

  1. Thank you such a lovely feature! I am so honored. You added some sunshine to my Monday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie-so glad to have shared ur work on my blog-ur work is truly very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful jewelry!! Thank you for featuring Gypsy Moon Designs with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...