Twitter

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Re: My new Miniature Collection!

Hello Pink Readers,
Work has kept me so busy for the past couple of days as I kept ruminating and dreaming of my new shop-Its always exciting and nerve-racking when you start something new-never know what to expect! I am happy with the way things have turned out so far. I simply wish to keep on painting away:)
My new collection is solely going to focus on miniature wood art pieces and other miscellaneous knick knacks with wood. Hope to have something for everyone! Browse my collection @ http://woodbits.etsy.com/

Its awesome fun to work with miniature sized things. There is some sense of satisfaction when people notice the effort and like your work. My new shop has already many hearts and facebook likes. So good going for my creative juices! I needed a shoulder/neck massage after the many hours I spent in front of my laptop-so got that little pampering and now ready for some more work!

Off to paint some more....maybe something different today!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...