Twitter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Exciting or What-My work in Dundee, Scotland!

Hello Readers,
A lovely day to stay and work from home-Grey skies and pretty drizzles! I have some nice news to share-My work on Jute has made it all the way to Dundee, Scotland where it is currently being exhibited @ the Dundee’s Verdant Works – a restored 19th-century jute mill which is now a living-history museum, the exhibition named From Carriers to Coffins-Jute in the 21st Century.
There is a wonderful medley of various jute products highlighting their uses in modern life, including the world of high fashion. Designers and artists from all over the world have contributed items for the exhibition and I am
honored to have my jute table runner and portfolio displayed as part of the fantastic collection.
Check it out Cool ain't it?!




One never knows where one could go with a piece of art! Seriously, art has its own way of globe trotting!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...