Twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re: Art and Audience

Dear Pink Life,
Its awesome to sit at your pc and keep networking away to glory. The artist world is so together and such a variety. Infact one gets to meet more peers online than anywhere else and its another huge benefit of cyberworld. I have had conversations with few artists in and around LA and I feel so good already knowing I am in the right direction-here's to a glorious 2011 for all my fellow artists.One such artist whose work I loved is Sandy and her ecofriendly creations. Check her out at www.schimmelart.com.
Art is such a thing of beauty and never to be taken for granted. Every creation comes out of so much labor and love that it needs to be valued for what it is. I promise to take my art seriously this year and cut myself not much slack in spreading word about my work. When art is appreciated and talked about, it is it's own reward! Afterall what is art without audience huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...