Twitter

Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: Mystical Magic!

Good Monday Morning! Some visual treat huh!
My day's off to a cool start with some banana milkshake and toast-simple little joys of life:) Afterall what is life without celebration huh? I would like to talk of cheery and bubbling works of art by my artist of the day Elizabeth Matlack, a cancer survivor of 26 years and a very talented acrylic painter. Even the mysterious darkness of a stormy scene radiates beauty with just a touch of colour, in her own words.
Elizabeth works out of a small, hot pink studio in my home that I share with my husband Adam in rural Ontario, Canada; gives her the perfect setting to find her inspiration, in nature and in everyday life.
What unique joy this piece sends out.....
Check out more of her works @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/oddballartco and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, what a wonderful post and a wonderful way to start my day! You will never know how much it means to me to see this!!! I will surely share on all my networks and become a follower of your great blog! Thanks again :) Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, Grt to know:)Thanks for letting me share ur work! we shall keep talking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...