Twitter

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Re:Love is in the Air!

Great day all,
Happy Groundhog Day and its amazing that we are getting an early spring:) yahoo! So ready for one though I can't complain sitting in California, Can I ;);)?!
My highlight of the day is creating Valentine's day Jute fabric note cards for conveying "I love u" in a very  heartfelt, artsy, and personalized way! Check out my limited love collection @
http://thegreengroovy.etsy.com/ and lemme know your thoughts. I also posted a pic for your viewing pleasure. Love is truly a universal language and speaks across boundaries. It is magical, whimsical, desirable, curative, joyful, and so much more and best of all its cheap!It costs you nothing to love your family, friends, neighbors, and the whole world...and what goes around comes around. So whatcha waiting for? Spread the L word and don't forget to love yourself:)
Happy Valentine's day! Do surprise your special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...