Twitter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Re: Easter Cuties!

Good Monday Morning Pink Readers!
The weekend was all about eat outs and good food and to the most part a shut out kitchen which I do enjoy once a while, I mean who
doesn't?! Now after stocking up a pile load of groceries, I am forced to reopen the culinary corner:) So the grind begins yet again....well 2011 is meant to be a year of not much complaining and getting to action, so here I am writing about the beautiful knits of artist Sandie who lovingly designs and creates hand knitted items, handbags, plus size clothing and jewelry one her etsy shops, http://www.Etsy.com/shop/KnitzyBlonde and http://www.Etsy.com/shop/ZaftigDelights
Sandie says "I have always been an artist of one sort or another and loved the creative process. Most of my adult life was spent as a professional musician, however I have always loved sewing, knitting, crafting, painting and other artistic things. When I retired from the music business, I decided to focus my energies on the knitting and sewing." Look at this adorable pair of hand knit bunny rabbit hats for little angels-Great accessory for an Easter get-together!
Cute cute cute! It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.  ~Annie Gottlier

 

8 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to feature me, and what a lovely Monday morning surprise!!

    Your support is so very appreciated! :o)

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cute little hats! Sandie has more amazing and sweet items in her shop - all beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable! Now going to check out the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These hats are adorable! Very cute for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! This gives me hope that Spring really IS on its way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice of you to feature a such a talented and sweet lady! Her knit hats for kids are some of the most adorable I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...