Twitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Re: Wine needs Decor too!

Good Monday morning Y'all,
It has been indeed a crazy past couple of days with an annual physical, post office trips, cleaning, and ofcourse not to mention
my MBA study for tomorrow's exam! All in all, my poor art did not get its due and I plan on giving my brushes plenty of work soon. However, I can't stop myself from talking art:) Today my blog features Kirsten, an artist from S Dakota who makes unique wine charms. Kirsten of AbsolutelyKismet shop on etsy says " The inspiration for my wine charms started two Christmas seasons ago when I was looking to purchase a set for a relative, but everything in the stores was either too boring/basic or too expensive. Then I realized I could just make my own and personalize to taste! I ended up making several sets to send to family in different states." It seems every recipient loved it.
Kirsten loves to make jewelry as she sees it as an ultimate symbol of individualism. Nothing beats personalization eh! Check out to see what Kirsten can make for you @http://www.etsy.com/shop/AbsolutelyKismet
  I love the multicolored charms! Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.  ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr., Life's Little Instruction Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...