Twitter

Monday, March 14, 2011

Re: Relive the West Nostalgia!

Hello Monday morning,
Today got started with a nice email inquiry on etsy about my work from Scotland. I love etsy for many reasons, and one of them
being the international exposure on the global platform. Sellers and buyers are instantly connected anywhere in the world. Art transcends barriers surely in this day and age. More details on that after I get them....In the meantime, let me share the works of a very talented and horse loving etsy artist Heidi who is the creative hands behind Azteca Designs, a fun, stylish, and unique jewelry store. Heidi says "When inspiration hits, I can't wait to get to my tiny room, and create what popped into my head! I also love working with leather and buckskin, and have created several different bags,purses,and earrings! I feel as though I am taking a bit of my beloved mountains with me whenever I wear these natural symbols of the west, and it is my desire to make this available to others as well."
I love this pure handmade leather purse!

See more of her creations at http://www.etsy.com/shop/azteca and you never know what you may find! A little trinket to fulfill your western fantasies:)!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo, The College Blue Book

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! Thank you so much for featuring Azteca Designs!!!!
    My name is actually Heidi (lol), but no problem!!! I love it, and love that you took the time to feature me and my shop!!! Thank you SO much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, very welcome-my pleasure:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...