Twitter

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Re: Wired Cats!

After a brisk walk in the nippy aftermath of morning rain, I feel refreshed and set for the daily grind. I always think creative people need just one or two original ideas to churn out that much sought after one of a kind thing! I find Poppy's wired sculptures really cute and modern. She has been creating wire cats for many years now and sold them in Galleries in the UK. Poppy is passionate about animals and loves to share her passion with fellow animal lovers by creating works of art for them.

Poppy treasures her 3 lovely cats and a tortoise named Mog. They keep her very busy and are her muse, without which she can't imagine her life being the way it is. I love her works and had a great time browsing her catalog on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/poppyseedcats

This piece reminds me of a poem I had written nine years back about how my afternoon lazy dreams if pictured, would resemble a tangled ball of wool, a cat having done all the mischief! Nostalgia time....
Happiness is an attitude.  We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong.  The amount of work is the same.  ~Francesca Reigler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...