Twitter

Friday, March 4, 2011

Re: Sunflowers For your Ears!

Hello TGIF Pinks,
Sunshine and sunflowers set the mood for my friday this morning as I was peeking through Christine Henry's jewelry collection on etsy. Exotic gems and unique patterns distinguish her creations. What started off as a passion for jewelry and gems turned into an addictive hobby and later on into a full time occupation, as Christine was forced into disability retirement.  In her own words-"I want everyone to be able to afford, wear and share, original, quality pieces that are withstanding the test of time. All my items are individually designed by me and almost all are one of a kind. I always use quality components and will test unknowns before I will consider selling them." Surely her obsession with quality shows in her work. Check out more @

       What Pretty Danglers! Get urself some......Enjoy the weekend and remember:
Attitudes are contagious.  Are yours worth catching?  ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...