Twitter

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Re: Handmade Crafts are so Lovely!

Hello Pink Readers,
I'm happy to talk about my latest blog find- a great resource for etsy sellers and other artists. http://etsypreneur.com/ Real cool-check it out and I'm sure you would want to
mark in your favs. I love the flexibility of my art life and the perks it offers. There are surely some downdays but there is plenty of optimism around in the artist space. Just keep getting inspired and plugging away!:)
Today, I would like to talk about artist Sam of Sam's Crafts. I found her online recently and like her handmade treasures. Simple little ideas but well crafted with lot of love and care. One can find wooden keepsakes, handcut letters, chalkboards, kiddie animal cut outs, custom plaques, and more...Sam says she can pretty much customize anything and still keep it pocket friendly. Do visit her facebook page for more photos and info:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sams-Crafts/182518005122158?sk=wall


Enjoy the day and get some outdoors if you can! My clock keeps ticking away......time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...